Worship (Sundays 10:30am-11:30am)
For information on our building, please visit our ACCESSING OUR BUILDING page to find insights on which door to go in, where the bathrooms are, accessible features, etc.
Audio devices are available at the back of the sanctuary.
Services are live-streamed from our Facebook page weekly
(you do NOT need to have Facebook to access these streams! see below)
Childcare During Worship Service: Children in fifth grade and younger are eligible to take part in childcare during worship services. At the conclusion of the Children's Message, children can follow childcare staff downstairs to our childcare area to engage in age-appropriate activities until the conclusion of the worship service. Click here to be directed to more information regarding children & youth programming.
Sunday Worship Bulletin:
Unless otherwise noted, we will have communion the first Sunday of the month.
Instructions on How to Access Sunday Services Virtually:
- Click on the Facebook icon or the link above to be directed to the FCUCC Facebook video page (both links will open in a new tab).
- If you have a Facebook account, you can login if you wish. Then, scroll down to the video you would like to watch, and viola!
- If you do NOT have a Facebook account, have no fear! We can help!
- All you have to do is click on the Facebook icon or the link above to be directed to the FCUCC Facebook video page (both links will open in a new tab).
- If you do not see the live stream yet, refresh the page in the upper-lefthand corner of your browser. We go live a couple minutes before service starts, so if you open the page before 10:30am, you will most likely have to refresh!
- If you have any questions, email Abbie. Thanks!
We are sorry that you are having difficulties! Please check below for some troubleshooting ideas:
- SOUND - If you are having difficulty hearing, please try the following:
- Turn up the volume on your device.
- Turn up the volume on the Facebook video player (see Figure 1 below).
- Use headphones to direct the sound straight into your ear(s).
- Connect your device to another external speaker or sound bar.
- VISUAL - If you are having fuzzy or non-existent video footage, please try the following:
- Refresh your browser (you can use Command + R for Mac or Control + R for PC).
- Check your internet connection status. It is recommended to have at least 3 (three) MBPS (megabytes per second).